Skip to content


You CAN use E-SECRETARIAT for the yearly enrollment (except for the first year that has to be done in person).

In case to be exempt from paying the corresponding fees for any reason, you will have to provide the justification document to the CS administrative department.

Through E-SECRETARIAT you may also request the following certificates:

  • Academic certificate
  • Academic record transfer certificate
  • Admission certificate
  • Enrolment certificate

    You CAN NOT use E-SECRETARIAT for the following procedures:

      Access to E-SECRETARIAT.