Fees, Grants, Assistance and Accommodation


The official fees can be foud here.


General Grants and Scholarships

There are different options to get funds for your studies: info


  • At UPC, here you will find the related information
  • At URV, here you will find the related information
  • At UB, here you will find the related information


Special Mobility Scholarships

The Spanish Ministry offer some mobility scholarships for students registered in Spanish Masters. Thet are intended for helping to move from one university to another university in mandatory courses taken in a different province (i.e., Barcelona, Tarragona):

  • All information (requirements, application forms, etc.) is available at Ministry of Education and Science (MEC)
  • Normally the application period is early September (course 2011/2012: September 5 to 23rd, 2011)



If you need some assistance or help for:

  • Scholarships
  • Visa obtaining
  • Legalization of documents
  • Diplomatic affairs
  • Accomodation
  • Language courses
  • Health insurance

You can contact the International Mobility/Students Office at each University:

  • UPC
Oficina de Mobilitat Internacional d’Estudiants de Barcelona (OMI)
Campus Nord, Building A4, underground level
C. Jordi Girona, 1-3
08034 Barcelona
Ph.: (+34) 93 401 69 37
Fax: (+34) 93 401 74 02
Timetable: From Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 2 pm. Tuesday and Thursday, from 16 pm to 18 pm also. Closed in August.
  • URV
International Centre (I-Centre)
  • UB
Student Support Service (SAE)
C. Adolf Florensa, 8
08028 Barcelona
Ph.: (+34) 93 403 5417 / (+34) 93 403 4400
Fax: (+34) 93 403 5917
Student enquiries mailbox
Timetable: From Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 2:00pm
UB International scope


There is the possibility of living at a Student Residence Halls or in flats:

  1. Take a look at RESA company, which is in charge of the management of several Accommodation Services for University people:
  • If you are staying at Barcelona search for “Torre Girona” Residence. It is the Residence inside the UPC Campus Nord. Also, accommodation in flats could be provided.
  • If you are staying at Tarragona, search for “Residència Sant Jordi”, which is managed also by RESA.

2.  UB offers several Student Residence Halls in Barcelona